Developer Summit 2009
From SELinux Wiki
The 2009 SELinux Developer Summit is to be held in Portland, Oregon on Sunday 20th of September, as part of LinuxCon. This will be an open event, although, to attend, you must be registered to attend LinuxCon. Note that registration discounts end June 1st and August 14th.
The SELinux Developer Summit will provide a forum for focused technical discussions and problem-solving sessions relating to the SELinux project. Topics will cover current developments, emerging technologies, and future plans for the project.
The intended audience includes core SELinux developers, security researchers, system administrators, distribution developers, and power users. The format will consist of brief presentations, moderated discussion panels and lightning talks, all aimed at advancing the state of the project.
- (14 Jul 09) - All speakers notified of proposal acceptance.
- (02 Jul 09) - The Call for Participation has now closed; for any further enquiries, please contact the program committee via email per the CfP document.
- The Call for Participation has been published.
- CFP end - 1st July 2009
- Notify presenters - 15th July 2009
- Publish schedule - 1st August 2009
Please discuss general issues relating to the summit on the Developer Summit 2009 mailing list.
The 2009 organizing team is as follows:
- Serge Hallyn (IBM)
- Paul Moore (HP)
- James Morris (Red Hat)
- Karl MacMillan (Tresys)
- Stephen Smalley (NSA)
To contact the team as a group, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2008 Developer Summit Ottawa, ON.
- 2006 Developer Summit Baltimore, MD.
- 2007 Developer Summit Baltimore, MD.