Developer Summit 2009
The 2009 SELinux Developer Summit is to be held in Portland, Oregon on the (19th or 20th) of September, as part of LinuxCon.
This will be an open event, although, to attend, you must be registered to attend (link TBD).
The SELinux Developer Summit will provide a forum for focused technical discussions and problem-solving sessions relating to the SELinux project. Topics will cover current developments, emerging technologies, and future plans for the project.
The intended audience includes core SELinux developers, security researchers, system administrators, distribution developers, and power users. The format will consist of brief presentations, moderated discussion panels and lightning talks, all aimed at advancing the state of the project.
- Event announcement - TBD
- CFP start - TBD
- CFP end - TBD
- Notify presenters - TBD
- Publish schedule - TBD
Call for Participation
Please discuss general issues relating to the summit on the Developer Summit 2009 mailing list.
The 2009 organizing team is as follows:
- Serge Hallyn <email@example.com> (IBM)
- Paul Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org> (HP)
- James Morris <email@example.com> (Red Hat)
- Karl MacMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Tresys)
- Stephen Smalley <email@example.com> (NSA)
To contact the team as a group, send email to: TBD
- [Developer_Summit_2008 SELinux Developer Summit 2008] Ottawa, Ontario.
- 2006 Developer Summit Baltimore, MD.
- 2007 Developer Summit Baltimore, MD.