From SELinux Wiki
- How to upgrade a system from a previously SELinux-disabled system (e.g. how to ensure any restored data like /home is correctly labeled)
- Update and organize the Fedora SELinux FAQ.
- Explain how and when to use semanage fcontext, port, login and user.
- Explain how to interpret an AVC message and how to get additional information via SYSCALL audit, including how to add a simple syscall audit filter to enable collection of PATH information.
- Write a HOWTO for writing simple policy modules.