From SELinux Wiki
 Experimenters Corner
This section contains example source code and policy modules that may be useful for experimenting with.
There is an experiment that uses different x_contexts file entries to see what effect they have when using X-selections. This is split into two sections:
- Tests based on the way the Reference Policy manages labeling.
- Tests that make use of the polyinstantiation features of the X object manager/XACE services.
There is also a simple test program that can be used to call the 23 XSELinux functions that are built into the X-Windows object manager.
The samples code etc. can be found at:
- Experimenting With X-Windows. To be able to use these modules it will be necessary to build a simple base module first.
- The test program is described in the Building the XSELinux Function Test Application section.
- It is recommended that the Notebook Source file is installed in your $HOME as this contains all the configuration files and source code required to produce the required modules. It also contains README and a simple Makefile for each section.
- If you find any errors on these pages or the tests do not work then drop me an email (email@example.com) and I'll fix the errors, give help etc. All the examples were tested many times using Fedora-12 as the base system, but errors could have crept in while writing the pages.