From SELinux Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 23:42, 1 May 2008 (edit)
JamesMorris (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 09:54, 13 May 2008 (edit) (undo)
WikiSysop (Talk | contribs)
m (6 revision(s))
Next diff →
Revision as of 09:54, 13 May 2008
Labeled NFS is an effort headed by Dave Quigley of the NSA to implement Mandatory Access Control within NFSv4
- Requirements draft (back when it was SELinux specific)
- GCN coverage Government Computer News on the project as Dave Q presents at IETF 71.
- "NSA Pushes ‘Labeled’ Access Control for NFS" Dark Reading coverage.
- IETF-71 Slides Presentation by Dave Quigley.
- MAC resources Posting to the NFSv4 IETF mailing list with pointers to information on Mandatory Access Control (MAC).
- MAC Security Label Requirements for NFSv4 Internet Draft submitted to the IEFT on 30 April 2008.