From SELinux Wiki
Labeled NFS is an effort headed by Dave Quigley of the NSA to implement Mandatory Access Control within NFSv4 Since the Labeled-NFS effort is starting to mature, a centralize location is needed to store information and code for the project. This page will contain news, sourcecode, documentation, and specification documents pertaining to the Labeled-NFS effort. At the moment development is progressing on a prototype for the Linux 2.6 series of kernels. As the specification matures and we see other people choose to prototype implementations in other operating and MAC systems we will post that information here.
- Requirements draft (back when it was SELinux specific)
- GCN coverage Government Computer News on the project as Dave Q presents at IETF 71.
- "NSA Pushes ‘Labeled’ Access Control for NFS" Dark Reading coverage.
- IETF-71 Slides Presentation by Dave Quigley.
- MAC resources Posting to the NFSv4 IETF mailing list with pointers to information on Mandatory Access Control (MAC).
- MAC Security Label Requirements for NFSv4 Internet Draft submitted to the IEFT on 30 April 2008.