From SELinux Wiki
Revision as of 00:43, 10 December 2008 by JamesMorris
sVirt is a community effort aimed at integrating Mandatory Access Control (MAC) security and Linux-based virtualization (KVM, lguest et al).
- SVirt TODO - list of things to be done.
- Code drops Prototype release v0.10
- KVM kernel-based virtual machine project.
- lguest The Simple x86 Hypervisor.
- Qemu generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer (used by KVM).
- libvirt the virtualization API.
- libvir-list mailing list for libvirt development.