From SELinux Wiki
Revision as of 23:23, 16 June 2009 by JamesMorris
sVirt is a community effort aimed at integrating Mandatory Access Control (MAC) security and Linux-based virtualization (KVM, lguest et al).
- KVM kernel-based virtual machine project.
- lguest The Simple x86 Hypervisor.
- Qemu generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer (used by KVM).
- libvirt the virtualization API.
- libvir-list mailing list for libvirt development.
- Old stuff:
- SVirt TODO - list of things to be done (defunct: the code has been merged and is now maintained upstream).