From SELinux Wiki
sVirt To Do List
- Fix have/with SELinux build configuration
- Convert existing storage labeling
- MCS dynamic labeling for simple isolation
- Security review by KVM and core virt folk
- Review overall policy to ensure e.g. all command-line tools catered for, things like memory peek don't breach design etc.
- Integration with GUI tools (virt-manager etc.)
- General OS integration
- Basic storage labeling support
- Have domains run in separate directories to allow persistent labeling of resources (e.g. at rest, use MCS c0). (Check with danpb to see what the plans are here)
- Find owner for Fedora (dwalsh or danpb ?) and add to feature wiki
- Investigate generator.py for new API calls
- Make autostart work properly
- Policy for /dev/kvm (and similar)
- Policy for control sockets, virtual console, vnc access, shared devices, parent/child communications etc.
- Placement and policy for VM log files
- Debug integration with audit subsystem
- Add testcases to libvirt test framework
- Handle qemud restart
- Support for session mode (not just system mode).
- Make DOI configurable.
- Migrate isolated domains between security models.
- Deployment of labeled appliances via virt-image etc.
- Migration of labeled domains.
- Integration with virtual firewalling.
- Integration with Labeled Networking/IPSec/Labeled NFS.
- Extensive device labeling support.